Online apparel shopping is becoming very popular in India. At this stage most of the consumers shop from online portals as an experiment basis. Once they had good experience they continue shopping from their preferred online shopping portals.
Online shopping is getting popular for few reasons like; consumer can purchase clothes 24X7 days. It takes only 5-10 minutes to place an order if customer is preregistered. Consumers get discounts in shopping online which is sometime higher than the stores provide. Working parents save time through online shopping. Online shopping portals even offer more choices for buying than stores. Companies deliver goods in 24 hours to 5 working days according to the distance from distribution centers.
Most of the site has payment option ‘cash on delivery’. Consumer even can exchange purchased goods if they don’t like or it does not fit them. In a single sentence we can say online shopping saves time, saves money and gives access of variety of products. So why not have an experience online shopping?
- Myntra.com: Myntra.com is ranked among the top 10 e-commerce companies in India and is scaling rapidly. Myntra was started by a group of IIT/IIM graduates in early 2007 and is headquartered in Bangalore with regional offices in New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. The company is funded by top tier Venture Capital Funds and is now among the best funded e-commerce companies in the country.
- Mangostreet.com: MangoStreet.com is India’s first online store for branded kidswear, incorporated to bring best brands and largest collection of apparels & accessories to the doorsteps of parents who couldn’t stop pampering & surprising their kids.
- Inkfruit.com: Inkfruit is Asia’s largest co-creation brand for people to submit, discover and buy amazing designs created by artists from around the world. The selected designs then get to you through T-shirts, Flip-flops, Sling bags, Laptop skins, etc. Based around the ongoing designing contests, all the designs you see on Inkfruit have been submitted by our community. Inkfruit officially launched in early December 2007. Headquarter in Mumbai, India.
- Jabong.com: Jabong.com caters to the fashion needs of men, women and kids across footwear, apparel, jewellery and accessories.
- Freecultr.com: Freecultr offers a seamless online shopping experience with a full range of lifestyle apparel & accessories featuring casual T – shirts, Polos, Tunics, Sweaters, Cardigans, Denims, Pants and Footwear for both Men & Women.
- Djeans.com: D-Jeans launched its online store in 2009 with an insight to dress the young generation more fast and more intractably with the latest Fashion and Style. D-Jeans now has become India’s premier online fashion retailer and features the best International standard Designer brand in Luxury & Lifestyle experiences for men and women.